Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christian Posters

A friend of mine who's a really talented artist made up some cool Christian posters awhile ago. Now, I know this is a writing blog and these posters have absolutely nothing to do with writing, but I felt like these posters have a wider audience than just a few people on facebook. He gave me permission to put them on the blog, so I decided to show them to all of you.


I thought this one was need because it's a symbol we all see so often. Now, whenever I see the recycling symbol, this is what I think of. 


I'm assuming this is actually the Ford slogan (but I know nothing about cars, so I could be wrong.) If so, this is really clever. I know some people don't approve of this poster because they think it makes fun of God, but I think it really just shows how pathetic Ford is next to our Lord. 


Now, I hate UFC (I think it's stupid) so I think this poster is cool because whenever I hear about UFC, instead of thinking about two guys fighting each other, I think about God instead.


This one's just clever. :)

What do you guys think? Feel free to share. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Those posters are so clever and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Those are really cool. The first one is my favorite, :) I might repost on my own blog, if that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys like them. And yes, Josiphine,
    feel free to post them on your blog. I'm sure the artist would love to get his work out there. :)

    ReplyDelete