Monday, July 4, 2011

June Review

Wow... I can't believe it's July already! Canada Day has come and gone and it's already the 4th. Happy Independence Day to all my American blogger friends! I spent the day out in town, watching Prince William and Kate arrive. It was so tiring, and I ended up standing for two hours before they arrived and didn't even get the best view, but it was still worth it. My first royal sighting! If you're interested, I have some pics on twitter: William close-up, Kate and William by Province House, Kate and William under an umbrella.

That's my interesting news. Now, since it's July, I'm going to do a quick June Review:

Followers: 63 (up from 53)

Pageviews: 2700 (Up from 1200, but a lot of these were google images searches)

Day with the most pageviews: June 12

Most viewed page: How to get Published 3: Revisions

Website that referred the most views: Google

Country with the most views: US with 1000 (Canada was next with 500)

This is kind of a big change from last month. Inkpop.com wasn't even on the list of top referring urls since I haven't been advertising there because they just redid the site. I really like the new look and the new top fives, but it's taking me a little while to get used to it. I plan to become active on the site again soon. It's just been a really busy summer so far.

And on that note, I owe all of you an apology. I've been super busy recently, what with starting a new job, and all the excitement over Canada Day and the royal visit, as well as working on my novel and trying to have some kind of social life, so I've really neglected my blog. This wasn't helped by the fact that I've just lost internet in my room, so now I have to post everything using my family's super slow computer. So, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much, but I can't guarantee that things will get much better soon. I'll try to work out a new posting schedule that's a little bit more manageable.

P.S. I should point out that I'm just 37 followers away from my promised giveaway.... (and yes, you will get extra points for following early and for spreading the word about my blog even before the contest.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment