Tuesday, June 21, 2011

An Explanation

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say sorry for not posting the past couple days. I've been really busy with the end of the first summer term, since it came at the same time as a lot of other random business, so I really didn't have time to post. Since it's now officially summer and I have nothing to do but work and write my novel (35K now, guys. Be proud of me!) I should be able to get back on track with this blog.

Upcoming series should include:
1- Help with beginning your novel
2- University tips (for those of you starting in the fall)
3- Anything you'd like. :)

See that last one there? If there's anything you'd like to see more of, be that writing tips or book reviews or updates on my WIP or just random posts about what happens on this wonderful little Island that I call home, then just leave a comment and I'll do my best to get to it.

2 comments:

  1. I would love it if you would do some posts on outlining. I'm not very good at it, but trying to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great suggestion! I'm a die-hard outliner, so maybe I can give some suggestions. If I get some good ideas for posts I'll start this one as soon as my poetry series is done.

    ReplyDelete