Thursday, May 3, 2012

Long Time No See

Hello everyone!

The title of this blog post is, sadly, very appropriate. Apparently I haven't blogged since December! Even then, it was pretty infrequent. All my good intentions to keep posting just went down the tubes as soon as school hit. It was my first year away from home and I was working really hard to keep my average up in order to get a scholarship. Since school ended last week (and I did get my A average!) I'm back at home and ready to start blogging again.

This week, I've decided to participate in the Dust it Off Bloghop. Tomorrow, Saturday, and Monday I'll take another look at WANDER (my 2010 NaNo novel). Tomorrow I'll post the pitch, Saturday will have a short excerpt, and then on Monday I'll talk about what I learned from WANDER.

I've also got some exciting news to share with you guys. On Tuesday, I found a wonderful-- and completely unexpected-- email in my inbox and I'm just dying to tell everyone about it. No, I'm not getting a book published, and no, I don't have an agent, but it is a writing opportunity that I'm pretty pumped about. As soon as everything's official, I'll let you all know.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with the promise that I will blog more often. I still have to decide if I want a schedule or not. We'll see. But now, over to you. What sort of posts would you like to see this summer?



2 comments:

  1. Elanor, just stumbling across your blog via the Dust It Off bloghop. Your site is so adorable! Congrats on the A average and good luck finding what to post about. Bloghops usually help me with that, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful! I love the design. I'm also here from the Dust It Off Blog Hop, and am intrigued by your title.

    ReplyDelete